89.8 F
Gulfport
Thursday, August 13, 2020
Tags House fire

Tag: house fire

Fire engulfs cooking show star Rachael Ray’s home

A massive fire engulfed cooking show star Rachael Ray’s New York home.

2 people escape house fire in Harrison County over the weekend

At approximately 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, two people escaped a structure fire in west Harrison County. Eight trucks and 20 firefighters from Harrison County Fire...

Mobile home destroyed in fire in Harrison County

Harrison County Fire Rescue responded to a fire that destroyed a mobile home this morning off Scarborough Road. A team of 10 men and six...

House fire in Long Beach

A Long Beach family escaped a house fire this afternoon, but their home is heavily damaged. The fire broke out just before 2 p.m. this...

Fire destroys vacant home in West Harrison County

Kiln-Delisle Road in West Harrison County near Chemours was shut down for more than an hour when a vacant home burned around 2:00 p.m....

Early morning fire destroys Harrison County home

A Coastal couple is alive after a fire destroyed their mobile home and killed six of their dogs early Sunday morning. The couple woke up...

Neighbor saves dogs from burning home in Harrison County

A Harrison County woman is in the hospital after rescuing two dogs from a burning home. Fire crews arrived on scene just before 9:30 this...

Two campers destroyed in blaze in Long Beach

Tense moments for one Long Beach community after two camper trailers caught on fire. Just after four this afternoon, Harrison County Fire and Rescue, Long...

Arson suspected in overnight house fire in Saucier

An overnight fire in Saucier is under investigation for arson. Harrison County Fire Rescue responded to a vacant house fire shortly before 1 a.m. on...

Man escapes house fire in Long Beach; blaze damages home, shed and vehicle

LONG BEACH, Miss. (WXXV) — One man escaped a house fire Tuesday night in Long Beach. According to authorities, the fire broke out at a...

Most Read

video

Ocean Springs first responders helps family after fire

On August 11th in Ocean Springs, a stove fire ruined what was supposed to be a good meal for a mother and her four...
video

Lot of opportunities for education and job skills at MGCCC

COVID-19 has changed life for all of us especially those who have lost their jobs or income this year, but there are plenty of...
video

Local bars concerned about alcohol sales restrictions

Wednesday bar owners and employees gathered at the steps of Biloxi City Hall to speak out against the city’s late night alcohol sales restrictions. Skal...
video

Governor Reeves gives COVID-19 update

Governor Tate Reeves had to cancel his daily press briefing at the original location due to a power outage. However, he managed to give...