Smoke Alarm Saves Family From Fire In Woolmarket

A family of five thanks their smoke alarm for saving their lives after a fire broke out in their home early this morning.

One of the residents of the Woolmarket home used a fire extinguisher with his dad in an attempt to put on the fire in his garage.
The smoke was unbearable so the parents and three teenagers left their house off Riverland Drive.
Unfortunately two out of three house pets died in the house fire.
Family members tell News 25 even though the fire shook them up and damaged their home, they are happy they made it out alive.

Categories: Local News, News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *