Mississippi Department of Health reports 711 new COVID-19 cases and 22 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 711 new COVID-19 cases and 22 new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 91,234 confirmed cases and 2,756 deaths.
Here are the numbers in our area:
- Hancock County has 544 cases and 20 deaths
- Harrison County has 3,660 cases and 71 deaths
- Jackson County has 3,326 cases and 66 deaths
- Stone County has 345 cases and 11 deaths
- George County has 740 cases and 13 deaths
- Pearl River County has 833 cases and 49 deaths