Mississippi Department of Health reports 192 COVID-19 cases and no deaths
The Mississippi Department of Health reported 192 new COVID-19 cases and no new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 93,556 confirmed cases and 2,810 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 564 cases and 21 deaths
- Harrison County has 3,743 cases and 72 deaths
- Jackson County has 3,399 cases and 67 deaths
- Stone County has 357 cases and 11 deaths
- George County has 751 cases and 13 deaths
- Pearl River County at 867 cases and still 50 deaths