4/10 – Rob’s Gloomy Weekend Forecast

With an approaching cold front…showers & T-Storms are already moving into and developing in south Mississippi. The activity will carry a 30% chance this morning, 70% this afternoon. The SPC has placed all of our viewing area in a SLIGHT THREAT box for the potential of SEVERE WEATHER…mainly in the form of straight line winds and small hail. The frontal boundary will stall along the coast and provide for periods of T-Storms through the weekend.

Categories: Weather Headlines

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *