09/21 Ryan’s “Misty” Monday Evening Forecast

Another misty one today as light rain continued across South Mississippi. This pattern isn’t in any hurry to change either, as Tropical Storm Beta slowly creeps across the Gulf. Expect tonight to remain cloudy with a 30% chance of more light showers, and a low near 66. Tomorrow will remain cloudy as well, with a 70% chance of continued rain.

Despite the constant rain, widespread flooding isn’t expected due to low accumulations but Beta’s low surge could cause some coastal issues.

This grey, misty pattern continues for another few days, though heavier showers are likely through the middle of the week. By the weekend we’ll finally start seeing some clearing. Expect cloudy skies to slowly give way to partly cloudy, and then even mostly sunny again by Saturday. We’ll still have an average chance of a few afternoon showers, but far less than we’re seeing now.

Categories: Weather Headlines, WXXV Team

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *