Mississippi Department of Health reports 426 new COVID-19 cases and 39 new deaths
The Mississippi Department of Health reported 426 new COVID-19 cases and 39 new deaths including two new deaths in Harrison County and three in Jackson County.
The statewide total stands at 87,805 confirmed cases and 2,623 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 526 cases and 20 deaths
- Harrison County is at 3,547 cases and 66 deaths
- Jackson County has 3,218 cases and 64 deaths
- Stone County is at 339 cases and 10 deaths
- George County has 716 cases and 13 deaths
- Pearl River County has 799 cases and 49 deaths