Mississippi Department of Health reports 145 new COVID-19 cases and 9 new deaths
The Mississippi Department of Health reported 145 new COVID-19 cases and 9 new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 90,018 confirmed cases and 2,706 deaths.
Here are the numbers in our area:
- Hancock County has 540 cases and 20 deaths
- Harrison County has 3,625 cases and 69 deaths
- Jackson County has 3,297 cases and 66 deaths
- Stone County has 343 cases and 11 deaths
- George County has 729 cases and 13 deaths
- Pearl River County has 823 cases and 49 deaths