Fire Rips Through Home on Bosarge Road

A three-year-old playing with a lighter led to a house fire in Harrison County this afternoon.
According to Harrison County Fire Service Chief Pat Sullivan, the call came in just after 12 that a house on Bosarge Road had caught fire with two people inside. A father and his three-year-old son were able to escape without injury. The inside of the house was severely damaged. The Red Cross has been called to assist the family.
With four fires on the Coast in the past 24 hours, Sullivan is stressing the importance of having working smoke detectors inside your home to protect you and your family.

Categories: Local News, News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *