Couple Safe After House Fire

Biloxi fire officials credit a couple’s smoke alarm for alerting them to leave their home after a fire broke out around 1am.
The flames ripped through and destroyed the house on Lameuse Street which sits directly across from Gorenflo Elementary.
Three crews put out the fire within an hour but the damage is beyond repair.
Even though the husband and wife’s home is a total loss officials tell News 25 it could have been much worse if they did not have a working smoke alarm.

Categories: Local News, News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *