80 Year Old Man Suffers Serious Burns

An 80-year-old man is recovering after suffering serious burns early Saturday morning. The accident occurred while the man was starting a fire outside his home in Harrison County. The fire reportedly started after gasoline was splashed onto the fire. According to witnesses, they heard an explosion and screams at the home on Freddie Frank Road just north of Pass Christian. One witness said he had to use a garden hose to put the fire out on the victims clothing. He was taken by AMR to Memorial Hospital in Gulfport where he was then flown to a burn center in Jackson. One family is working through their pain of losing their child and creating a benefit to help all families across the Gulf Coast, share that last moment with their baby.

Categories: Local News, News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *