08/25 Ryan’s “Hurricane Laura” Tuesday Night Forecast
Hurricane Laura is moving across the Gulf as it strengthens, but thankfully will miss South MS. The current official forecast has it making landfall on the the TX/LA border as a Category 3 storm.
LAURA IS PRETTY FAR AWAY, BUT IT WILL BE CLOSE ENOUGH TO BRING US A FEW GREY, RAINY DAYS.
Not so much tonight though, which will be mostly cloudy with an isolated chance of showers and a warm low near 80. Tomorrow afternoon will be similar to today, high in the upper 80s with a 40% chance of showers. Rain chances increase into Thursday morning though as Laura makes landfall, up to 60% for Thursday and Friday. At that point, Laura will likely have moved far enough away that we’ll begin to see some clearing. Rain chances fall to 40% over the weekend and fall further to our average of 20-30% by Monday.