apartment fire

Apartment fire in Gulfport sends one man to hospital

One man is hospitalized tonight after an apartment fire. It happened at 7:23 this evening at Palm View Apartments on Pass Road. Building two caught fire, displacing several tenants. According to Gulfport Fire Chief Mike Beyerstedt one of the residents…

Battery causes Biloxi apartment fire

A fire at an apartment complex in Biloxi this afternoon left two residents happy to be alive. Just before noon, Biloxi Fire Department responded to Southwind Apartments off Irish Hill Drive. Two residents who live in the complex tell News…

Early morning apartment fire in Gulfport

Gulfport firefighters battled heavy smoke this morning at an apartment complex in Gulfport. About 25 residents in the Mississippi Avenue Apartments were evacuated around 4:45 this morning after reports of a fire. Over a dozen Gulfport firefighters worked to extinguish…