Stove Fire Burns Home In Harrison County

Five people escaped injury when they woke to find their home filled with smoke this morning. Officials were called to the on story brick home located on Papoose Rd. in central Harrison County around 6:45 a.m. the house had fire damage to the kitchen and smoke damage throughout the rest of the home. Investigators determined the blaze was the result of a stove fire. Units from Lizana Fire and Harrison County Fire Services responded and quickly brought it under control.

Categories: Local News, News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *