State releases COVID-19 numbers, including 3 deaths in Harrison County
COVID-19 cases are down across the state, but in Harrison County, three deaths were reported.
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 751 new COVID-19 cases and 10 new deaths as of September 2, 2020.
The statewide total stands at 85,116 confirmed cases and 2,536 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 508 cases and 20 deaths
- Harrison County has 3,408 cases and 61 deaths
- Jackson County has 3,095 cases and 60 deaths
- Stone County has 325 cases and 10 deaths
- George County has 706 cases and 13 deaths
- Pearl River County has 771 cases and 48 deaths