South Mississippi school updates in the wake of Hurricane Zeta
Coast schools continue to update their schedule in the wake of Hurricane Zeta.
- All Long Beach School District offices and schools will remain closed on Friday, October 30, 2020.
- Biloxi Schools will be closed tomorrow, Friday, October 30, 2020. This includes distance learning.
- The Pascagoula-Gautier School District will be closed Friday, Oct. 30, 2020, in the aftermath of Hurricane Zeta.
- The Gulfport School District will be closed of Friday October 30th.
- St. Patrick Catholic High School will remain closed on Friday, October 30. There will be no in-person or virtual classes.
Due to conditions associated with Hurricane Zeta, the William Carey University Tradition campus in Biloxi will be closed through Friday, October 30. Classes will transition to an online format.
WCU Hattiesburg campus operations have resumed.
- George County School District will not have school tomorrow, Friday, October 30, 2020.
- Ocean Spring School District has announced the closure of their schools for Friday, October 30th, 2020.
- The Moss Point School District will be closed Friday for all students and staff.
- All Catholic schools in the Diocese of Biloxi will be closed Friday, October 30 and will reopen Monday, November 2.
Due to the storm recovery process, all schools in the Harrison County School District will be closed Friday.
- All MGCCC campuses and locations will remain closed Friday, October 30th. The Residence Halls and dining hall will be open on a limited basis.
- Hancock County schools will remain closed Friday, October 30th, 2020.