Self-serve sandbag locations in Harrison County
Sand bag locations are now available across Harrison County in preparation for potential flooding ahead.
Forecasters are predicting heavy rainfall and potential flooding coming our way this week. Locals are encouraged to pick up sandbags at stations all around Harrison County.
Self-serve sandbag stations are put out for people to prepare for the worst of situations like flooding, heavy rainfall, and tropical storms.
Sandbags can be use to put around a home to reduce the impact of water damage. Officials put out these sandbag stations to make sure people are staying safe.
They currently have sites set up at:
- In Long Beach-Harbor @ Pavilion- Hwy 90
- In Gulfport -Courthouse Road Pier Parking Lot-Hwy 90
- Harrison County Road Department -10076 Lorraine Road (Hwy 605) Gulfport
- In Diberville Harrison County District One Work Center-10085 Doris Deno/Rodriquez
- In Biloxi- Biloxi Fire Station # 9, 9370 Oaklawn Road
- In Biloxi- Popp Ferry Soccer Fields- 2150 Popp Ferry Road
- In Gulfport-Orange Grove Community Center- Dedeaux Road
- In Gulfport-Fire Station on 42nd Avenue
- In Gulfport- Intersection of Hewes Avenue and Glover Street
- In Gulfport- District 2 Work Center 34th Gulfport
- In Biloxi-Harrison County District 5 Work Center Old Woolmarket Road
- In Diberville-Under I110 at boat launch, Diberville
- In Long Beach-Public Work Center
- In Pass Christian-Public Work Center, 2nd Street, Pass Christian