Sand bag locations
Self-serve sand bag locations are now open.
Self-serve sand bag stations are available at the following locations:
- Harrison County Road Department at 11076 Lorraine Road
- D’Iberville Work Center at 190085 1st Ave. W
- Lyman Work Center at 15001 County Farm Road
- Woolmarket Work Center at 16395 Old Woolmarket Road
- District 4 Work Center at 8300 34th Ave. in Gulfport
- Long Beach Work Center at 605 N. Seal Ave.
- The City of D’Iberville has self-serve sand bags available to the public located under the north end of the I-110 bridge, south of Rodriguez St.
- West Division Roads Department, N. Washington Avenue (Hwy. 609), Ocean Springs
- Forts Lake Fire Department, 10701 Forts Lake Road, Moss Point
- Escatawpa VFD, 3801 Sentinel Dr, Moss Point
- Moss Point – New Central Fire Station, 4204 Bellview Street
- Fontainebleau Fire Department, 3901 Hwy. 57 South, Ocean Springs
- East Division Roads Department, 10825 Hwy. 63, Moss Point
- Andrews Fire Department, 1401 Elm Street, Ocean Springs
- Ocean Springs – Public Works Department, 712 A Pine Drive
- Gautier – Behind City Hall, Highway 90
- Pascagoula – Jackson County Fairgrounds, 2902 Shortcut Rd
This list may grow as the cities may add additional stations.
As there is a chance of a tropical cyclone formation in the Gulf of Mexico, remember to Revisit. Refresh. Prepare.
Revisit your hurricane plan. Refresh your plan and supplies. Prepare while there’s time.