Pass Christian House Caught Fire this Morning

Neighbors in Pass Christian woke up to the house next door engulfed in flames.
Firefighters were called to the 2 story wooden home on Henley Road around 3:30 this morning. The house was already collapsing and totally involved upon arrival. It took firefighters a few hours to get the flames under control. Harrison County Fire Marshal Pat Sullivan says no one was in the house at the time, and the home had been vacant for four months: “We’re still in the very early stages of investigating. Our first priority of course was to put the fire out, and we’re pretty certain that no one was there. We’ve looked through and have not found anybody and no one was living there so we don’t think anybody is in there. So, now we’re going to be going back and looking for the cause of the fire.”
The fire is still under investigation. Harrison County Fire Marshal Pat Sullivan says there is no reason to suspect arson or foul play at this time.

Categories: Local News, News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *