One person escapes early morning camper trailer fire in D’Iberville

One person escaped a fire on Highway 15 early this morning in D’Iberville.

Firefighters responded to the scene around 6 this morning to find an RV destroyed due to the fire.

According to D’Iberville Fire Chief Gerald Smith, one woman was able to escape the fire without any injuries and it was quickly extinguished.

Chief Smith tells News 25 the fire was caused by a candle that wasn’t put out.

Categories: Featured, Harrison County, Local News, News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *