New Details In Fatal House Fire Long Beach

New details emerging in Tuesday morning’s fatal house fire in Long Beach.
Fire Chief Mike Brown tells News 25 an electrical issue in the kitchen around the refrigerator caused the fire.
Chief Brown adds the home on Alyce Place, which was engulfed in flames around 7:30am, did not have smoke detectors installed inside the home.
Harrison County Coroner Gary Hargrove identified 84-year-old Vadim Astvazaturov as the victim in the house fire.
His wife and son were able to make it out of the home alive.
Both were sent to the hospital, one suffering from smoke inhalation.

Categories: Local News, News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *