MSDH reports 927 COVID-19 cases and five new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 927 new COVID-19 cases and five new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 265,146 cases and 5,777 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 2,963 cases and 62 deaths
- Harrison County is now at 14,298 cases and 204 deaths
- Jackson County has 10,976 cases and 190 deaths
- Stone County has 1,529 cases and 25 deaths
- George County has 2,048 cases and 39 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 3,508 total cases and 106 deaths
222,812 are presumed recovered.
Leave a Reply