MSDH reports 920 new COVID-19 cases and eight new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 920 new COVID-19 cases and eight new deaths including one in both Harrison and Jackson counties.
The statewide total stands at 292,811 cases and 6,613 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,399 cases and 73 deaths
- Harrison County is at 16,512 total cases and now 276 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,451 cases and now 217 deaths
- Stone County has 1,714 cases and 29 deaths
- George County has 2,306 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 4,116 cases and 128 deaths