MSDH reports 911 new COVID-19 cases and 23 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 911 new COVID-19 cases and 23 new deaths including three in Harrison County and one in Pearl River County.
The statewide total stands at 284,664 cases and 6,390 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,270 cases and 71 deaths
- Harrison County is at 15,904 total cases and now 256 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,060 cases and 210 deaths
- Stone County has 1,656 cases and 28 deaths
- George County has 2,227 cases and 44 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 3,897 cases and now 122 deaths