MSDH reports 825 new COVID-19 cases and 76 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 825 new COVID-19 cases and 76 new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 276,531 cases and 6,132 deaths.
Here’s a look at the numbers by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,174 cases and 67 deaths
- Harrison County has 15,376 cases and 234 deaths
- Jackson County has 11,495 cases and 199 deaths
- Stone County has 1,607 cases and 28 deaths
- George County has 2,165 cases and 42 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 3,749 cases and 113 deaths