MSDH reports 791 new COVID-19 cases and 26 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 791 new COVID-19 cases and 26 new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 277,322 cases and 6,158 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,179 cases and 67 deaths
- Harrison County has 15,412 cases and 234 deaths
- Jackson County has 11,590 cases and 201 deaths
- Stone County has 1,615 cases and 28 deaths
- George County has 2,168 cases and 42 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 3,775 cases and 115 deaths