MSDH reports 731 new COVID-19 cases and 25 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 731 new COVID-19 cases and 25 new deaths including one in Harrison County.
The statewide total stands at 293,542 cases and 6,638 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,416 cases and 74 deaths
- Harrison County is at 16,569 cases and now 277 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,483 cases and 219 deaths
- Stone County has 1,718 cases and 29 deaths
- George County has 2,311 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 4,138 cases and 128 deaths