MSDH reports 705 new COVID-19 cases and 11 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 705 new COVID-19 cases and 11 new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 275,706 cases and 6,056 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,162 cases and 66 deaths
- Harrison County is now at 15,292 cases and 223 deaths
- Jackson County has 11,495 cases and 196 deaths
- Stone County has 1,605 cases and 28 deaths
- George County has 2,148 cases and now 42 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 3,717 total cases and 111 deaths