MSDH reports 70 new COVID-19 cases and no new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 70 new COVID-19 cases and no new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 297,651 cases and still 6,808 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,535 cases and 78 deaths
- Harrison County is at 16,904 cases and now 238 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,756 cases and 234 deaths
- Stone County has 1,735 cases and 29 deaths
- George County has 2,328 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 4,219 total cases and 132 deaths