MSDH reports 684 new COVID-19 cases and 23 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 684 new COVID-19 cases and 23 new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 289,398 cases and 6,524 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,354 cases and 73 deaths
- Harrison County is at 16,232 cases and 266 deaths
- Jackson County is at 12,300 cases and 215 deaths
- Stone County has 1,695 cases and 28 deaths
- George County has 2,275 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 4,004 cases and 126 deaths