MSDH reports 679 new COVID-19 cases and 19 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 679 new COVID-19 cases and 19 new deaths including one in Harrison County.
The statewide total stands at 299,124 cases and 6,864 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,569 cases and 78 deaths
- Harrison County is at 17,008 total cases and now 291 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,801 cases and 234 deaths
- Stone County has 1,738 cases and 30 deaths
- George County has 2,331 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 4,245 total cases and 132 deaths