MSDH reports 656 new COVID-19 cases and 73 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 656 new COVID-19 cases and 73 new deaths including five in Harrison County and one in Pearl River County.
The statewide total stands at 282,969 cases and 6,342 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,248 cases and 71 deaths
- Harrison County is at 15,783 cases and now 251 deaths
- Jackson County has 11, 874 cases and 210 deaths
- Stone County has 1,643 cases and 28 deaths
- George County has 2,216 cases and 44 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 3,864 cases and now 121 deaths