MSDH reports 635 new COVID-19 cases and one new death
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 635 new COVID-19 cases and one new death.
The statewide total stands at 282,313 cases and 6,270 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,237 cases and 70 deaths
- Harrison County is at 15,747 cases and 244 deaths
- Jackson County has 11, 838 cases and 208 deaths
- Stone County has 1,641 cases and 28 deaths
- George County has 2,203 cases and 43 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 3,856 cases and 117 deaths