MSDH reports 591 new COVID-19 cases and 19 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 591 new COVID-19 cases and 19 new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 296,745 cases and 6,783 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,519 cases and 78 deaths
- Harrison County is at 16,850 cases and 282 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,700 cases and now 230 deaths
- Stone County has 1,731 cases and 29 deaths
- George County has 2,324 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 4,205 cases and 132 deaths