MSDH reports 479 new COVID-19 cases and 21 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 479 new COVID-19 cases and 21 new deaths including one in both Harrison and Jackson counties.
The statewide total stands at 296,154 cases and 6,764 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,502 cases and 77 deaths
- Harrison County is at 16,780 cases and now 282 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,643 cases and 229 deaths
- Stone County has 1,730 cases and 29 deaths
- George County has 2,324 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 4,193 cases and 132 deaths