MSDH reports 437 new COVID-19 cases and 11 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 437 new COVID-19 cases and 11 new deaths including two in Harrison County.
The statewide total stands at 298,445 cases and 6,845 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,562 cases and 78 deaths
- Harrison County is at 16,962 cases and now 290 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,784 cases and 234 deaths
- Stone County has 1,738 cases and 29 deaths
- George County has 2,329 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 4,232 cases and 132 deaths