MSDH reports 392 new COVID-19 cases and seven new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 392 new COVID-19 cases and seven new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 302,316 cases and 6,945 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,609 cases and 82 deaths
- Harrison County is at 17,194 cases and 297 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,926 cases and 236 deaths
- Stone County has 1,758 cases and 30 deaths
- George County has 2,353 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 4,317 cases and 133 deaths