MSDH reports 380 new COVID-19 cases and 19 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 380 new COVID-19 cases and 19 new deaths.
The statewide total stand at 295,675 cases and 6,743 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,489 cases and 75 deaths
- Harrison County is at 16,736 cases and now 281 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,623 cases and 228 deaths
- Stone County has 1,724 cases and 29 deaths
- George County has 2,321 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 4,178 cases and 131 deaths