MSDH reports 369 new COVID-19 cases and 27 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 369 new COVID-19 cases and 27 new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 301,250 cases and 6,929 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,592 cases and 80 deaths
- Harrison County is at 17,132 cases and now 296 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,883 cases and 236 deaths
- Stone County has 1,755 cases and 30 deaths
- George County has 2,343 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 4,286 cases and 133 deaths