MSDH reports 360 new COVID-19 cases and three new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 360 new COVID-19 cases and three new deaths with one new death in Harrison County.
MSDH would like to note that COVID case reporting is likely to have been affected by the recent weather.
The statewide total stands at 289,892 cases and 6,534 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,355 cases and 73 deaths
- Harrison County is at 16,291 cases and 267 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,332 cases and 215 deaths
- Stone County has 1,700 cases and now 29 deaths
- George County has 2,286 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 4,023 cases and now 126 deaths