MSDH reports 357 new COVID-19 cases and 26 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 357 new COVID-19 cases and 26 new deaths including three in Harrison County.
The statewide total stands at 298,008 cases and 6,834 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,555 cases and 78 deaths
- Harrison County is at 16,943 cases and now 288 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,773 cases and 234 deaths
- Stone County has 1,737 cases and 29 deaths
- George County has 2,329 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 4,226 total cases and 132 deaths