MSDH reports 352 new COVID-19 cases and seven new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 352 new COVID-19 cases and seven new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 301,602 cases and 6,936 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,594 cases and 82 deaths
- Harrison County is at 17,157 cases and now 296 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,893 cases and 236 deaths
- Stone County has 1,757 cases and 30 deaths
- George County has 2,347 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 4,297 cases and 133 deaths