MSDH reports 348 new COVID-19 cases and 24 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 348 new COVID-19 cases and 24 new deaths including two in Harrison County.
The statewide total stands at 291,222 cases and 6,577 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,377 cases and 73 deaths
- Harrison County is at 16,385 total cases and now 273 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,401 cases and 216 deaths
- Stone County has 1,707 cases and 29 deaths
- George County has 2,295 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 4,070 cases and 127 deaths.