MSDH reports 322 new COVID-19 cases and two new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 322 new COVID-19 cases and two new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 301,924 cases and 6,938 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,599 cases and 82 deaths
- Harrison County is at 17,177 total cases and now 296 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,893 cases and 236 deaths
- Stone County has 1,758 cases and 30 deaths
- George County has 2,352 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County has 4,303 cases and 133 deaths