MSDH reports 301 new COVID-19 cases and 44 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 301 new COVID-19 cases and 44 new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 295,295 cases and 6,724 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 3,479 cases and 75 deaths
- Harrison County is at 16,722 total cases and now 280 deaths
- Jackson County has 12,592 cases and 226 deaths
- Stone County has 1,724 cases and 29 deaths
- George County has 2,318 cases and 45 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 4,174 cases and 130 deaths