MSDH reports 2,764 new COVID-19 cases and 24 new deaths across the state
The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 2,746 new COVID-19 cases and 24 new deaths across the state.
The statewide total stands at 170,672 confirmed cases and 4,041 deaths.
Here are the numbers in our area:
- Hancock County has 1,410 cases and 45 deaths
- Harrison County is now at 8,140 total cases and 117 deaths
- Jackson County has 7,123 cases and still 137 deaths
- Stone County has 911 cases and 15 deaths
- George County has 1,443 cases and 27 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 1,827 cases and 72 deaths