MSDH reports 2,756 new COVID-19 cases and 40 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 2,756 new COVID-19 cases and 40 new deaths including one new death in Hancock, Harrison, and Pearl River counties and two new deaths in Jackson County.
The statewide total stands at 215,811 cases and 4,787 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 2,033 cases and now 55 deaths
- Harrison County is now at 10,680 cases and now 157 deaths
- Jackson County has 8,771 cases and now 158 deaths
- Stone County has 1,173 cases and 18 deaths
- George County has 1,732 cases and 35 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 2,581 cases and now 81 deaths