MSDH reports 2,634 new COVID-19 cases and 43 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 2,634 new COVID-19 cases and 43 new deaths including two in Hancock County and two in Pearl River County.
The statewide total stands at 200,325 cases and 4,533 deaths.
Here’s a look at the numbers by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 1,797 cases and now 53 deaths
- Harrison County is now at 9,864 cases and 139 deaths
- Jackson County has 8, 219 cases and 151 deaths
- Stone County has 1,078 cases and 18 deaths
- George County has 1,632 cases and 34 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 2,320 cases and 79 deaths