MSDH reports 2,343 new COVID-19 cases and 42 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health reports 2,343 new COVID-19 cases and 42 new deaths with deaths reported in each of the coastal counties except George County.
The statewide total stands at 185,643 cases and 4,294 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 1,564 cases and 49 deaths
- Harrison County is now at 8,990 total cases and 130 deaths
- Jackson County has 7,624 cases and 144 deaths
- Stone County has 993 cases and 18 deaths
- George County has 1,523 cases and 30 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 2,083 total cases and 74 deaths