MSDH reports 2,342 new COVID-19 cases and 55 new deaths
The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 2,342 new COVID-19 cases and 55 new deaths including two in Harrison County and four in Jackson County.
The statewide total stands at 248,189 cases and 5,411 deaths.
Here is a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 2,535 cases and 57 deaths
- Harrison County is now at 13,037 cases and now 191 deaths
- Jackson County has 10,128 cases and now 177 deaths
- Stone County has 1,402 cases and 18 deaths
- George County has 1,974 cases and 38 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 3,194 cases and 92 deaths